Rules & Regulations
- All films shot on Video ( Digital format) within a running duration of 30 minutes are eligible for the festival.
- Final Date for submission is 28th September 2020
- Entries of all films shall be accepted only in Online Links(G- drive, YouTube, etc)
- Registration fee is Rs 1000 per film.
- Contestant can make the payment via Net/Mobile Banking, Google Pay, PayTm or Direct @ Bank to this account number/phone number.
Account Name : FIRST CLAP
Account Number.: 626401074760
Bank & Branch : ICICI Bank, Edapally
IFSC Code : ICIC0006264
- Contestants has to upload the registration fee payment details screenshot/receipt along with Registration.Note: Film submitted WITHOUT fee payment details would be rejected upfront.
- The categories of the festival are Regular, Non-Resident and Campus
- English Subtitles should be provided for non Malayalam films.
- Registration Fee shall not be returned under any circumstances once the application is done.
- FIRST CLAP will be having complete authority to use any part of the entry films for promotion and advertising purposes..
- First Clap shall not be liable for any disputes regarding the entry films including copyright violation.
- Expatriates too shall submit their entries if interested.
- The decision of jury shall be final.
- Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
- A person/organization can submit more than one film. Separate application forms will need to be filled out for each individual film. There is no limit for submissions.
- All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate.
- Prize and certificate will be awarded to the director (s) or producer(s) of the film. For any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy will be covered by the recipient, not the Festival organizers.
- DVDs or Online links submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit the film through online/offline methods without any physical/quality defects.
- Entry Forms with incorrect/inadequate/illegible/ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
- Selection of films for IV SASI INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
- All duties & taxes will be deducted from the prize money.
- Any updates related to the festival and the results will be published on the official website www.firstclapfilm.com
- Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
For any further doubts, please Call or WhatsApp +91 80781 09424